Do you provide great activities for children between the ages of 0 – 17? You can now list them free on GoBambino – the kid activity booking app of Manhattan. It’s easy to list – you can do it yourself using the self serve wizard.
This is how it works:
- Create an account by entering your email and password
- Enter you profile information – which includes business name, address, name, email, etc..
- Pick the activity that you want to offer – you can choose:
Drop – ins – this is the type of a class that is non commital, parents can book last second and just drop in, one day “camps” are also considered drop – ins
Workshop – when parents make a commitment – it is considered a workshop – either a package of classes or a series of activities – frequently, this is a series of classes after which a child earns a skill, however it can also be a bundle of fun classes
Camps – Minimum two days worth of activities. Frequently summer camps, but also seasonal camps – such as Thanksgiving and holiday camps where the parents can keep their kids engaged in activities when school is out of session
- The wizard will prompt you to enter information about the activity such as schedule, price, description and picture. Use a picture that really captures how fun/educations/unique your activity is. It will make a difference when it appears in the app.
- Enter your account information – this is what we will use to verify that you are a legitimate business as well as send you your pay out. Please make sure that all the fields match, otherwise the activity will not appear.
Once we generate a booking for you – you will be notified via email and will have the information of the person that booked the activity in your personalized dashboard, in case you need to email them with any updates or additional instructions. We will deposit your pay out into your account on the day the activity runs, minus our referral fee of 10%.
Have questions/suggestions – write to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of our FAQ
Team at GoBambino