Tap into your creativity with The Art Studio NY Children’s Art Camps.
What is The Art Studio?
Founded by Internationally Renowned Artist Rebecca Schweiger, The Art Studio boasts a reputation as “not your average art school.” What makes them so awesome? They create each NYC art class uniquely and with true warmth and care — regardless of age or artistic skill level. Whether you’re brand new to painting or you’re practically da Vinci, the team at The Art Studio specializes in drawing out the inner artist within you — no pun intended.
Many art classes are lacking in specialization and individualization. Realizing the importance of one-on-one instruction, The Art Studio takes pride in offering individual attention. “We nurture every student in our New York City art classes with individualized, encouraging one-on-one art instruction. All of our NYC art classes are purposely kept small. We love showering our students with inspiration and a lot of personal attention in every art class! We custom-create our art classes in NYC to fit your needs.”
Children’s Activities at The Art Studio
The Art Studio’s mission is for you to relax, be your true self, feel inspired and genuinely express yourself in their caring, encouraging creative art sanctuary. They care about every single person who walks through their art studio doors, and treat their students like family. Oh, speaking of family — The Art Studio offers a ton of kid-friendly activities that we’re proud to feature on GoBambino. Some classes and camps you should keep an eye out for this summer:
Creative Painting, Drawing, Mixed-Media & More! In this joyous, active and unique summer art camp experience that is loved by parents and kids alike, our young artists-in-the-making have a blast daily as they:
- Create multiple art projects through painting, drawing, mixed-media & more
- Receive one-on-one art instruction with professional artists
- Enjoy customized, encouraging art studio instruction
- Discover the world of famous artists and artistic play
- Move and groove through fun art games and activities
- Tap into creativity with child-friendly paintings on canvas, pastels, collage, papers, charcoal, inks, and a variety of magical hands-on art projects and materials
- Practice true self-expression
Calling all creative teens who are eager to express themselves artistically AND have an incredible amount of FUN in the process! In this exciting and inspiring art adventure for budding artists, teens will:
- Tap into their creativity as they learn to express themselves through art
- Receive one-on-one customized art instruction with professional artists
- Explore a variety of painting, drawing and mixed-media art projects, materials and techniques
- Enjoy ongoing fieldtrips 2-3 times per week as we create artwork in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, and other creative city jewels!
- Explore acrylic paint on canvas, oil pastels, charcoal, mixed-media expression, graffiti art, ink, portraiture and more!
- Learn artistic techniques such as line quality, composition, shading, texture, personal expression, color, art history, realism, abstraction and more!
Bookings are versatile, and you can choose 3-5 days per week with half-day or full-day options. Even better — you can book The Art Studio children’s classes on GoBambino at a $50 discount.
Their classes will leave your child feeling fulfilled, inspired, and more confident. And your child will get to keep their artwork to display on your walls as a symbol of how creative they truly are!