Get excited — GoBambino has just added a ton of awesome new kid activities to our app. If you’re looking for a new activity for your kid to take up, you can’t go wrong with any of these!
What’s New on GoBambino
- SPARK: SPARK is an art, yoga and meditation business based on the Upper West Side offering private and group classes for children. SPARK provides smaller, intimate lessons with greater opportunity for individualized attention in a teaching artist’s studio. Using different mediums, they aim to foster and cultivate each child’s creative “spark” while teaching collaboration, confidence, and community. Activities they are offering include:
– Art, Yoga, and Meditation at Noon (ages 5-8) Saturdays 12pm – 1pm
2. LoL Times Square: A brand new comedy club in the heart of Times Square. In the short time it has been open, LoL Times Square brings the best local and out of town professional comics. With over 30 shows a week (including a family show daily), there is entertainment for the whole family — as well as for the audience member that is looking for a more of an adult humor. Whether you’re four or forty years old, we know you’ll get a kick out of LoL’s Family Magic Show, offered on weekdays and weekends.
3. Bike Rent NYC: Rent a bike or take part in one of their public or private bike tours! Enjoy exhilarating sightseeing of iconic NYC landmarks. Fun for the whole family! Tour locations include:
– Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour (offered every day of the week!)
– Central Park Bike Tour (offered every day of the week!)
4. International Martial Arts Center: Your child will love how these Kids Martial Arts classes incorporate material that is fun and exciting to learn. IMAC teaches classes by combining drills and games that our young students enjoy. Just a few of the Taekwondo skills kids grasp are how to accomplish effective kicks, sweeps, blocks, and strikes. Classes are available for children ages 4-8 and 5-14.
We’re absolutely loving these new activities and we know you will too. To book any of these activities and for the most up-to-date listing information, visit our app. We hope you have a great weekend!